Wednesday, January 7, 2009

STAND UP!!!!!!!!!!

hey school has stared. Just in case you didn't know, and guess what. :D MY FREAKING CLASS WAS CANCELLED @#$%^&*. Well yea. That sucked. But hey good stuff came out of it. I only have to go to school two days a week. Woot. Also since I don't have school on Tue and Wed then I mite be able to go to the Air Born Toxic Event concert. So HELL YEA good stuff. First concert so I'm just a little stoked....... just a little. But yep I trying for 5 blogs a month lol so yep. :D Oh and all my classes are so far SUPER easy. I really like my business class.... and my accounting class........ and and my math classs...... even though I can almost sleep through it. Haha. Oh oh and speaking of FREAKING (my cancelled class above) well.... I just have to say............ THEY TOOK MY FREAKING KIDNEY!!! Haha. Yea thanks again for the shirt Michelle. The shirt (if you have seen Charley the unicorn) it's of Charley after they took his kidney and it says "THEY TOOK MY FREAKING KIDNEY" so yea. OH and if you guys haven't herd I had cancer and they took MY kidney. Yep. So that is why it is soo funny or vary offensive. :D SO yea I will make a whole new blog with that one. Holy mother of ....... O_o that is my longest blog yet

4 comments:

General405 said...

You're making it sound like you LIKE going to school. Is that the impression you're trying to give? ;)

@_@ Andrew said...

Umm. I think it mite be.... wow I think I dooo like it. Yepi do like school. So yes that is the impresion I'm trying to give.

Globetrotter said...

haha that is amusing. =P Oh man, you've gotta check on the Airborne concert. Like I was saying, I'd really love to go to it, but from what I saw, it looked like a 21 and over type of deal. =| Also, you've gotta hook me up with a way to get tickets to that other concert you were talking about today Shellie. That sounds like it could be really good too. =D

@_@ Andrew said...

Yea. I looked at it and it is 21 and over. Sorry. Well you could come with me if you had a fake ID like i do. You know how to get one?